Words cannot explain the joy and inner fulfillment that was felt when The Al-Asad Charitable Foundation visited The Baby Home in Durban North on Friday, 13 December 2019.
Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love – Mother TeresaMother Teresa
This profound Motto is what inspires Joe and her Team at the Baby Home in Durban North.
Overview on the Baby Home:
- The Baby Home is a fully registered Place of Safety that cares for abandoned or orphaned babies and babies given up for adoption.
- They nurture each of the babies individually, providing them with the love and care that every child deserves.
- They do this until a permanent solution is found for each child.
- The Home cares for babies and toddlers between the ages of 0 and 4, and little ones with special needs.
Purpose of our Visit:
- Volunteers are a big part of the success of the Baby home and The Al-Asad Charitable Foundation Team was fortunate enough to be invited to pop in for a visit to spend some quality time with the babies.
- Volunteers enjoyed their time there, the Home exudes love and warmth to all.
- The Al-Asad Charitable Foundation also donated much needed groceries, food, toiletries and medication to the Home just in time for the Festive Season.
Thank you to Jo and her team for sharing your “Home of Heart” with us, we truly enjoyed our day spending time with the little ones.
For more information and ways to donate click here!